Terms and conditions illustrate important information to our valued clients. We urge our clients to read the information carefully and understand them. All the under mentioned terms and conditions make a legally binding contract between Ang Rita Trek and the clients for the services provided by ART.
Booking & Payment Details
- Once the trip is finalized, complete your booking form with required detail and send to us.
- T confirm the booking, a non-refundable deposit is required by each client 120 days prior to the trip departure date. The amount of the deposit will vary according to the nature of the trip and advise you at the time of the trip confirmation.
- The advance deposit can be made via wire transfer to our company bank account or we can charge your credit card following the required procedure.
- For wire transfer, any amount charged by your bank or the intermediate banks will be your liability.
- If any payment is made by credit card, 3.5 % extra charge will be added to the amount. The extra charge is imposed by credit card payment service provider.
- The payment of the due balance of the trip will have to be made upon the arrival in Kathmandu before departure to the trip
- Failing to the full payment of the trip before departure to the trip will be treated as cancellation of the trip
- Occasionally concerned authorities change certain tourism rules or change their cost of services without prior notice which could affect the trip costs. Upon notification to the clients of such changes, Ang Rita Trek reserves the right to charge additional fees to cover such increases.
- Any additional cost incurred to you because of domestic flight delays or in the worst case the flight cancellation mainly in remote airstrips will be the client’s personal expenses.
Refunds & Cancellations
- If any trip is cancelled one month prior to the trip departure date, 50% of the deposit amount will be charged. However, if the trip is postponed for another date within two years, no charge will be made on the advance deposit.
- No refund of the advance deposit will be made if the trip is cancelled two weeks prior to the trip departure date.
- If you voluntarily discontinue the trip due to health and other personal reasons after it has begun, no refund will be made for the uncompleted trip. Any additional cost incurred after the discontinued trip will the liability of the clients personal expenses.
- If the trip has begun and you are compelled to abandon the trip uncompleted due to uncontrolled circumstances such as bad weather, natural calamities etc, refunds will be made at the discretion of the company
- All our trekking and expedition staffs (Trekking guide, cook, assistant Sherpa, kitchen staff, porter and climbing guide have accident and medical insurance.
- Ang Rita Trek is not liable for any kind of insurance for the clients. All clients who travel with us should buy their travelling insurance including rescue if needed from any insurance company abroad.
- The trekking leader / guide of the company reserves the right to alter the route, walking duration and make other changes to suit best to the members of the group considering their walking pace, health condition and other difficult situation such as bad weather, injury or sickness.
- Ang Rita Trek reserves the right to cancel any fixed departure trips if the group has insufficient members for the trip. The clients who have paid the advance deposit for the full payment of the trip get the full refund for the cancellation.
- If any guaranteed departure trip has to be cancelled for any reason beyond the control of Ang Rita Trek ( such as natural disasters, flight cancellations, general strikes, wars, riots, weather conditions, the company offers the choice to the clients for the full refund or similar trip whatever is convenient for them.
- Our trekking leader / guide care for our valued clients and strive for the safe trip for the clients including their valuable belongings. We can’t be held responsible for any loss of the belongings due to carelessness of the clients or any theft of the properties during the trip.
- Trekking, hiking in remote parts of the country and climbing mountains could be hazardous and lead to serious injuries and deaths in extreme cases. The company will be not be held responsible for any accidents which are beyond its control.